Blog 1

This is my first blog and to start off I will introduce myself. I am John Horning and I am a student at Mount St Mary's. I major in Communications and hope to use that to work in sports in some kind of capacity. I use to play lacrosse at the Mount but have struggled with anxiety and depression that made it difficult to continue to playing. I have a long connection to the Mount having had many family members attend here including both my parents.

My interest outside of school includes fishing, lacrosse, and golf. During the summer, I spend the majority of my off time offshore fishing on my father's boat. Fishing is something that I am passionate about and it runs in my family. My cousin, Jimmy, starred on National Geographic's "Wicked Tuna Outer Banks," and my Dad is a successful captain who has won the White Marlin Open twice. The White Marlin Open is the largest billfish tournament in the world that takes place in Ocean City, Maryland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanders Recap

Blog 12: Final Blog